Chemionix has started with the use of Microstation – the software that allows professionals to create BIM modeling designs and other elements. It is an application with the feature of being universal and hence all the people working on it can communicate easily and share their part so that the work can go on smoothly.
We have included Microstation in our solutions lately to create the designs and models at a much faster speed and that too with accuracy. Also, it offers the convenience of pointing out and modifying the errors much faster and conveniently.
Though Microstation is many times compared to Auto CAD, there are a number of things that can make it even better than CAD.
- It offers BIM models that are data-driven so that the creation can be automated. The project deliverables like schedules, visualizations, drawing sheets, and others can be shared conveniently.
- It allows the professionals to include information in the designs such as images, GIS data, DWG files, bing maps, or other models, and so on.
- The application also allows working in an environment that is intrinsically geo-coordinated. It allows the models to be designed in a geometric and geographic context.
- It offers to experience 2D as well as 3D designing of the models. Both of them happen to provide a much accurate designing option so that the model that comes up is well-understandable.
- The 3D feature not only offers an accurate design but also offers much closer detailing of the model.
What Microstation is Capable of?
With so many features and options available with the application, it is quite understood that Microstation is much above the AutoCAD. With these features, it is actually capable of doing a number of things:
- Creating project deliverables
- Designing with 3D parametric
- Annotating drawings
- Analyzing designs
- Designing in context
- Enforcing standards
- Producing animations
- Collaborating designs
- Offering a personalized environment.
Microstation is not just highly intelligent but also is quite easy to be used. It is getting famous due to its usage convenience and its accuracy and so we had to take this software in our solution package. Currently, the usage of the application has been noted to be quite high in the UK due to its professional approach and other amazing features to make it a perfect one for BIM models.
Publication / Article Source: prlog.org